The Oaktree Plan
You are the most important part of an Oaktree financial plan.
Whether you are saving for college, planning for retirement or looking for additional sources of income later in life, Oaktree Advisors can help you find the right solutions. Our team is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with our clients and gaining a deeper understanding of their values, priorities and perspectives.
By taking the time to know and understand what’s important to you and your family, we can provide innovative solutions for your unique financial challenges and goals.
What Oaktree Offers
At Oaktree, we ask questions. We listen. We make every effort to understand your needs and what you want to accomplish. Alongside your other professional advisors, we design a wealth management plan customized for you.
Our clients remain with Oaktree because we offer them—and you—two of the most valuable assets available in a financial relationship: trust and accountability.
At every step and stage, our primary focus is on you. We can provide you with:
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Analysis (Life, Disability, Long Term Care)
- College Planning
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Tax Planning
What You Get
As part of our Wealth Management Program you will receive:
- A customized financial plan with a series of “To Dos” including a net worth statement, retirement projection and action checklist.
- Recommendations for cash flow planning, debt repayment, investments, retirement planning, insurance, estate planning and tax planning.
- An asset allocation for your 401(k) or work retirement account(s).
- A review of your benefits package with a 1-2 page summary on which programs you should choose to maximize your company benefits.
- Access to our network of other financial professionals such as estate planning attorneys, CPAs and insurance agents.
- Support to help you reach your financial goals even faster.