Individual Solutions. Personal Service. Real, Helpful People.
At Oaktree Advisors, we offer more than trust services. We have people—real people—you can trust. Talk to. Meet with. In person.
Why is that important? Trust services are built on personal relationships. Relationships with the family, trustee or administrator for the trusts. Relationships with your attorney, accountant and other advisors. All of us working together to understand your individual needs and help you and your family. Right here in the Lehigh Valley.
We listen, understand and work with you to fulfill your wishes.
Let Us Help You
Oaktree Advisors can help:
- Preserve wealth
- Provide assistance to build your legacy
- Maintain your privacy
- Control the transfer of wealth to your family, loved ones and charities in accordance with your directions
What We Do
Our advisors work with grantors, other family members and their attorneys, accountants and other professionals to create personalized and flexible trust solutions. We can:
- Manage your trust assets
- Administer the affairs of your trust if you are no longer able or do not wish to handle all or some of your day-to-day affairs
- Assist your family with the complexities of estate settlement
- Manage the unique challenges of a special needs child or family member
How We Go Above & Beyond
Because we are local, experienced and community-based, Oaktree Advisors can offer clients more than just financial advice and management. We can make all the pieces come together for day-to-day life.
We have helped clients meet such diverse needs as:
- Bill paying and managing everyday finances
- Home health care or nursing
- Selecting a realtor
- Moving, downsizing and packing
- Evaluating local senior and retirement communities
- Coordinating everyday services, from finding a plumber to scheduling regular lawn moving or snow removal, etc.
For clients whose children may no longer live in the area, Oaktree can also keep our “eyes and ears” on a family member when they physically cannot. It adds peace of mind for all concerned.
Why Should You Open a Trust?
- You want to maintain control of assets if you become unable to manage your assets due to health issues or no longer want to manage all of your finances
- To save on estate taxes, avoid probate or protect assets from creditors and other third parties
- To maintain control over assets even after the original owner is deceased. (For example, a trust may be set up with the sole purpose of paying college tuition for a grandchild.)
- Provide for the needs of a family member with special needs
- Fulfill charitable intentions