We are looking to hire an associate financial advisor. The ideal candidate will bring to the role a positive, can do attitude and a desire to begin a career in the financial services industry. This position provides an opportunity to learn all aspects of the advisory business, including investment management, financial planning, prospecting, and marketing.
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 1-2 years of experience in financial services.
- Strong interest in financial markets as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed.
- Interested in directly working with clients and comfortable being part of a client servicing team.
- The ability to multitask and work on numerous projects at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to learn portfolio management systems and client relationship management systems is needed.
- Ability to design, implement, and track marketing campaigns that target centers of influence and prospective clients.
- Help the senior advisor prepare for client meetings
- Follow up with all business generated by client meetings and prepare information and analysis for the advisor
- Desire to earn a CFP or other professional designation and focus on continuing education during their career.
- Energetic and eager to learn from a group of seasoned advisors and tenured staff members.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work and resolve issues independently.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
- Ability to successfully complete the Series 7, Series 63, and Series 65 exams within a specified time frame.
We offer a competitive base salary, a performance-based incentive program, career development opportunities, health care benefits, and a 401(k) plan with employer contribution.
Oaktree Advisors LLC is a registered investment advisory firm providing financial planning and investment management services to high net worth individuals and small to medium size businesses. As an independent firm, we offer unbiased advice and access to a multitude of investment platforms and planning resources.
Confidential inquiries should be made to: email@example.com